Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cares for Kids Radiothon!

Once again this year, MeritCare Children's Hospital and Radio Fargo-Moorhead are having their Cares for Kids Radiothon! This is a cause that is very near and dear to my heart as my niece spent the first two weeks of her life in the MeritCare NICU.  In the days that I spent there, I saw the doctors, nurses, and staff being so caring and so loving to every child and infant on that floor.

If you would like to donate to this great cause, click here for more information.



Aside from my donation, I am also a participating photographer in Pictures of Hope.

We offer complimentary photos to those with an infant in a NICU. I serve the FM area, and if you would like to learn more click here. If you know anyone in need of these services, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment