Friday, May 6, 2011

It is finally Summer!

Well, for me at least. I am officially done with the semester and that means I am all yours until August! Besides taking pictures all summer long, I have also decided to re-read the Harry Potter series before the last movie comes out in July.

Oliver has gotten a head start...


I am SO excited to be able to focus on my photography instead of also taking summer classes at MSUM. I have one semester left in the Fall and because I will be student teaching, spaces will be very, very limited starting in September. If you would like a family, child, or Senior session, it's best to book this summer and book soon! The summer is looking like a busy one for me and you can always check out the website calendar for available dates! If you don't see a date available that you would like, still contact me because people cancel, reschedule, etc.  Be sure to check out the Facebook page for any deals. (There is one posted right now!)

I took a little celebratory summer walk around outside this morning- The birds were chirping and there was a slight breeze. Perfect weather! Rusty was a little jealous that Oliver would be on the blog and he also wanted to say "Hello" to you all.


 The flowers are starting to pop up on the farm and while I was outside this morning, I took a few photos of all the blooms.




I also want to wish all those Mom's out there a very Happy Mother's Day. I hope your day is surrounded with the ones you love and that you put up your feet and relax a little.

On Mother's Day I have written a poem for you.  In the interest of poetic economy and truth, I have succeeded in concentrating my deepest feelings and beliefs into two perfectly crafted lines:  You're my mother, I would have no other!  
~Forest Houtenschil

No comments:

Post a Comment