Monday, May 16, 2011

Hey Louise!

Hi everyone. I want to tell you right now that I am not Renae. You heard it right. I'm not Renae anymore. (Well, at least for this post.) I am now Ruby and I want you to meet Louise. Louise and I had a ton of fun at Island Park in Fargo. First we played on the gazebo and Louise wore a pretty dress! Then she changed into her dance outfit. She is such a lucky little girl! For her 3rd birthday (which is very soon) she will get to start dance classes! She didn't have many dance moves to show me, but I'm sure she will soon!


I also want to add that before her session, they took the lenses out of her glasses so we didn't have to worry about lens glares and so we could see her pretty baby blues! 
Check out the Facebook page for more photos from Madi's... I mean Louise's session. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment