Monday, April 25, 2011

Gavin [3 Months]

My super handsome nephew came to visit this Easter. One of the first things we did (after the hugs, kisses, and cuddles) we headed to the studio for some 3 month pictures! Grace got to join in on the fun for the obligatory 'Oliver Tractor' picture for their Grandpa, dad, and uncles.  He gave us lots of great smiles until he decided we took enough. :)


Gavin's baptism was the Saturday before Easter. I had the honor of being one of his godparents and afterward, we had a celebration and I took a few photos of him in his suit. The blanket he is laying on was the blanket used at his dad's baptism that his great-grandma made for him. So, it's a blanket that Gavin's great-great grandma made! I love using sentimental items in pictures.

I had such a great Easter weekend and I hope you did, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment