Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tucker

I'm excited every time Tucker's mom gives me a call (or MSN message) and asks for a session. We first met last summer for his 6 month session! (He was the baby driving the pickup.) He recently won the Kid Contest over on the Facebook page and it got him a free session this time. He seems happy about it.... :)


We had a great morning together! We played with bubbles, trucks, and went on the swings!


Then we headed near a wheat field. In a few years, I just want you to remember.. this one was all your mom's idea. I had nothing to do with it. ;)



Thanks for being so awesome, Tucker! I can't wait for your little brother or sister to arrive! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow awesome pics! Not sure which was my fave...either the swing or the wheat field definitely!!

    ReplyDelete