Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

For those that haven't figured it out.... I LOVE Christmas! :) I also love winter, but most get mad at me when I say that. Haha! I always like to decorate for Christmas and I just wanted to show off my tree this year!



And now for Oliver's Christmas pictures this year. :) He sits so nice for me!


"Are you done, yet?"


If you haven't signed up for the newsletter, there is still time! I haven't sent out the December issue just yet and the coupon in this issue is a good one!

Also stay tuned for a few more blog posts next week. I have my last sessions of the year over the weekend and I will probably be posting another post of more Holiday decorations. If you think my tree is pretty, just wait until you see my parent's! It's gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment