Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I've had a cold since the end of last week (at least it started after finals!) and I'm hoping it's almost done. Coughing, sneezing, sniffling... etc. :( I couldn't sleep tonight, so I decided to show you my parents' Christmas cards this year.

They were a 5x5 tri-fold card featuring pictures I took in May. Rusty writes the Christmas letter every year, so he gets the entire back to himself!

This is how it looks when it's flattened out. Here you will see the inside flap of the card, the back of the card, and the front.


Here is the inside spread.


I already have an idea for next year's cards for them. I will just have to attempt to get my family all together and get them to take another family picture. :)

and.....

There is still time to get your nominations in for the 2009 Giveaway!
It's easy to do and doesn't hurt at all, I promise! You can really put a smile on someone's face this Christmas. Just be sure to email your nominations to renaealane32@hotmail.com by Christmas Eve night!

No comments:

Post a Comment