Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I built an arky, arky.....



This is snow being shoveled off the roof of the studio.


This is snow on the sidewalk/street down below.


This is the majority of the snow that was going to eventually leak down the east wall of the studio. :(


 Yikes, huh?!

Thankfully, my landlord came right away and it's all taken care of! There were just a few things damaged, but other than that everything is back to normal.

Outdoors is another story. This is the view from across the road at my parents' house.


 I can never remember the water going up over the road.


 Hopefully the flooding this year won't be as bad as last year, but things aren't really looking up. I think it's going to take a few more nights at Sandbag Central to fight the flood again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment