Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Family

My family was all together (hooray!) this month and I twisted a few arms and threatened a brother or two and we took our annual family picture! Gavin and Grace were AWESOME. My sister in law and I took them out one night after they had both taken good naps and eaten good snacks. They giggled and played together and loved being outside on the nice night (with perfect light, might I add.)


 The next morning, after white flags had been waved by the boys in the family, we ventured off to take our entire family picture. It is a little difficult with two kids under three, but probably more difficult with three grown men. :) When you look at our family picture please use this commentary:

"Are you smiling?" "Is Grace even looking?" "Stop fixing your hair!" "Just take the picture." 
and an almost 3 year old continuously saying "Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese."

I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.  ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford

No comments:

Post a Comment