Thursday, September 30, 2010

Updates!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to update you on a few things. First, if you have checked the website calendar lately, you have seen that there are not any available dates marked. Well, this is right! The next two open sessions I have are December 18 and 19. However, I do have a 'waiting list' in case of cancelations. If you are interested in a session, you can sign up for the waiting list. Cancelations do happen.

Second, as you know I am back in college working on my Elementary Education degree. I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that next semester I will be starting PFY. PFY is basically a bunch of hardcore methods classes that teach me how to teach. So, I am going to cut down on the available sessions from January-May. The good news is that I do not have any summer classes to take in 2011, so I will have many many more sessions available! I am even taking a few weddings. (Three so far!) I will be updating the calendar for 2011 as soon as I know my spring schedule. That should be sometime in late October and I will start booking sessions for 2011 in November.

And since blog posts are boring without any photos. Here ya go! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment